||Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant
|CRICOS Course Code
|VET National Code
||Correspondence: Between 52 weeks to 78 weeks
||Distance Education students can start at any time.
||Health Institute Australasia
||Click here for forms, fees and policies
Our Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation course is designed to equip you with a firm understanding of Ayurvedic principles and their practical application in health care. On successful completion, you will be adept at Ayurvedic diagnosis, Ayurvedic relaxation massage, lifestyle and preventative health care guidance, Ayurvedic nutrition, and the use of potent herbs and oils.
This 600-hour course is designed for health seekers and is the foundational study for practitioners. Participants will be able to apply all principles in their daily life and practitioners can incorporate the content into their practice easily.
At the completion of the course, you will receive a Diploma as an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant. This qualification is from the Australian Government accredited Health Training Package. The Health Institute Australasia has been running the course for over 15 years.
- Understanding the true nature of your mind and body
- Proceedings of the cosmos, wisdom of the ages
- Discovering your Ayurvedic body type
- Defining the Ayurvedic body
- Ayurvedic Psychology
- Symptomatology and Disease
- Ayurvedic Nutrition & Eating Right without Dieting
- Ayurvedic Herbology and Materia Medica
- Virilification, Rejuvenation and longevity (rasvaj)
- Creating health through balance (SVRIT)
- Practical Tools for Health, Personal Development and Stress Management
- Revitalisation through Ayurvedic massage
… and includes actual experiential practices.