Dr. Manish Patwardhan, Ayurvedic Physician and Consultant and postgraduate doctor in Ayurveda, will be heading a team of Indian Ayurvedic doctors who will be conducting the training, which aligns within the scope of the current Australian government accredited course
Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda: HLT62615
Assessment will be conducted jointly by your teachers from the Ayurveda Institute (AI) in India, together with the Health Institute Australia (HIA).
Three units from the Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda: HLT62615
- together with revision of the basic principles of Ayurveda
These units of competency will be given credit to students who have been assessed in them and who wish to enrol in the full Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda with the Health Institute Australia.
Two groups of students are eligible to attend this 4 week intensive in India:
- Upon completion of the Cert IV in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation course or the Diploma in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation course, students can enrol for just this 4 week intensive study in India, and start to practice.
- For students want to continue their studies for the Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda, the fees they have paid towards enrolment and their studies in India through HIA, together with the subjects they have studied, will be recognised and credited towards the Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda.
Also included are field trips to:-
- Ayurvedic pharmacy to see the production of medicine
- Ayurvedic hospital
- Ayurvedic herb garden
- Clinics with patients 1:1
- Panchakarma training