+61 7 5532 2001
Level 1/18 Rawlins street, Southport QLD 4215 | National Provider No. 45524 CRICOS No. 03791F
Terms & Conditions for Short Courses
Short Course Terms and Conditions
- Full course fee is payable at time of enrolment.
- Transfers notified less than 5 full working days prior to the course commencement date will incur a transfer fee equal to 10% of the full course fee.
- In courses where prerequisites do not apply, a substitute may be sent in your place if you are unable to attend. Transfer conditions apply to substitutions.
- No transfers will be processed after course commencement.
- Cancellations notified less than 5 full working days prior to the course commencement date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the full course fee.
- No refunds will be issued after course commencement.
- Health Institute Australasia reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course that does not have sufficient enrolment numbers or in the event of unforeseen circumstances. A refund or alternative courses will be offered. Health Institute Australasia also reserves the right to change course details.
- Flexible delivery courses may have different conditions of enrolment.
For certain courses, upon satisfactory completion of course requirements, and a minimum of 80% attendance, students will be issued a Health Institute Australasia Statement of Attendance.
For courses that contain an accredited unit, 100% attendance is required and students will be issued a Statement of Attainment once a successful pass mark is recorded.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: The Health Institute Australasia respects the right to privacy and fully complies with our obligations under the Queensland Privacy Act 2009 for all of our applicants.